Corporate Culture for Creativity (CCC) Online Assessment
This online survey was developed by Dr. Yoram Solomon based on an extensive research of organizational climate, team dynamics, and individual engagement that lead to high (or low) creativity and innovation in companies.
The survey measures 12 creativity factors through 73 questions: Trust, Resources, Results, Conflict, Bureaucracy, Risk, Autonomy, Encouragement, Time, Accountability, Respect, Diversity
$99 for company (regardless of number of participants, it is recommended to have at least 10, but not less than 5% of any specific group) at different levels in the organization and different groups.
- Click the "Buy Now" button below to pay for the survey using PayPal or Credit Card.
- Within 2 business days you will receive a link with a code and instructions to use the survey.
- Forward that link to the participants within your company.
- The survey takes 15-20 minutes (per participant) to complete.
- After the survey close date, we will generate a customized report for you and email it.
- You will be entitled to a free 30-minute consultation call to go over the results.
The final report will include the results for your company, compared with the industry average. It will identify areas of concern, and provide general guidelines to address those. Depending on the number of responses sent from your company, it may identify specific areas by a specific group in your company. In general, it includes the following sections:
- Overview of the model
- Methodology & Demographics for your company, including a sample diversity score
- General findings & recommendations (specific to your company)
- Specific reports for each of the 12 factors, covering all items, with specific insights for your company
For each factor and item, your company is compared to the reference average, so you will know not only how your company (or group within the company) is doing individually, but also how does it compare to the reference average. Click here for a sample report.